No no, they’re quite supportive and everything. Safe to say we’re over all that drama in our pasts
This is Prince Gumball and Flame Princess welcoming you to our ask blog!
Where we will try our best to answer whatever questions you might have for us.
When we're not too busy attending to royal affairs that is...or taking care of our babies
((He invented some kind of serum that’s like a flame shield for her- errr, I made this comic once, you can have a look at that ^^))
Oh, I apologize for not responding to this earlier! Yes it seemed we could but It only lasted for a day, so we didn’t quite get the hang of it! …Well, more like I didn’t get a hang of it, FP had fun. Floating was nice
Naaah, don’t believe I would Anon
kind of like the guy
if I make you ship something:
1. I am sincerely sorry
2. 1 is a lie
3. it was my plan all along
4. message me stuff about it so we can chat uwu
((I won’t pass it on but okay.. Hmm- I am assuming it’s for me right? Not the ship?? Meeh whatever
1. I have divorced parents, two younger siblings and we all use sarcasm to communicate.
2. I have an addiction to a kind of chocolate milk called o’boy
3. I wanna become an librarian when I grow up, at least that’s my goal for now ^_^
4. Hmmm.. I tell stories of how i am a failure in life when people are sad in attempts to make them laugh.
5. I love making people happy, like I’ll walk to your house and give you a hug or draw little notes in the middle of class or chat with u till 4am whatever it takes! Just don’t be sad and alone! Okidoke g’night))
Theme #20: Let it Go
((I’m changing the theme! it’s been a year and my super old drawing makes me wanna barf… but I’m really lost doing this so, it’s still kinda WIP))
((Your request has been noted, just lemme make it in my own pace, thank you :))))
Oh you guyyyys
I just thought it looked cool with three alike numbers!
But apparently this number means somethiNG and I’m laughing really hard
Oh my god im sorry hahahhamaybe I will make something creepy but oh gosh
I really didnt know!))
((Aaah, I’m so incredibly happy to hear that!
I do yes, but I rarely use it these days ^^;))